Unique Footprints, LLC (“Unique Footprints”) is pleased to offer this site as a courtesy for the use of learning more about all the available classes and education available through UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS.
I. General Policies and Procedures
A. Website Function & Utility
The Website can be used for the following purposes:
- Online viewing and capability to electronically sign your consent, register for classes, track your progress and edit your account information;
- Online viewing of, with ability to submit information updates and emergency contact for, individual profiles, contact, and demographic information (i.e., address, phone numbers, e-mail, etc);
- Online testimonials and progress tracker.
Accordingly, you may use the Website to obtain lab results, view select reports, receive appointment reminders, and to confirm accuracy of and/or make submit updates to your demographic information.
The UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website offers the following functionality and components:
Homepage: The Homepage allows you to view Unique Footprints offerings (Free and paid).
Find A Class: Allows you to view upcoming classes and register.
Virtual Retreat: A free offering from Unique Footprints to you.
Blog: Free motherhood info.
About: About Unique Footprints.
Shop: Pricing plus shop offers you a way to register for classes and provides useful items help you integrate health and wellness.
Member Portal: Contains your demographic information, and Profile. Allows you to view and request changes to your class and account information.
B. Website Communications May Be Retained
Communications made using the Website may be retained, therefore, it is important for you to ensure that:
- All information that you enter via the Website is true, accurate, complete;
- Your Website demographic and contact information is timely updated to reflect any changes; and that
- You are specific and precise when communicating using the Website.
C. Website Information Confidentiality & Privacy
Any personal information you submit using the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website will be governed by the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Privacy Practices (the “Notice”). This Notice contain information about the privacy practices of UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS, and explains how private health information is handled in and by UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS. You may review the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Notice of Privacy Practices at the following link:
D. UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website Operation & Administration
The UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website is monitored and checked during the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS hours of operation, which are 8 am CST to 5 pm CST Monday through Friday. You are encouraged to use the Website at any time. Messages submitted before or after operational hours will be reviewed and an effort will be made to respond on the next business day.
Reasonable efforts will be made to respond to email inquiries within one (1) business day, but no later than three (3) business days, after receipt. Response time may be longer if the Website service is interrupted for maintenance, upgrades, or emergency repairs related to events beyond our control. DO NOT attempt to communicate a medical or psychiatric emergency or other urgent situation using the Website. If you believe you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, you should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital.
By registering for an account and/or using the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website, you are agreeing not to hold UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS, Instructors, Independent Contractors, providers or any of its staff, in any way liable or responsible to you for any such modification, suspension, or disruption of Website communication.
E. Medical Advice and Information Disclaimer
Information within the Website is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding any results, medical symptoms or a medical condition.
The Website may from time to time include information posted by UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS in the form of news, opinions, or general educational materials that should not be construed as specific medical advice or instruction from UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS or UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS staff. Information posted by UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS within the Website should not be considered complete, nor should it be interpreted or relied upon for medial diagnosis or to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual. It does not constitute any attempt to practice medicine, and the use of the Website DOES NOT establish a doctor-patient relationship.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you may have read on the Website. DO NOT use the Website to communicate an (i) emergency, (ii) urgent issue, or (iii) sensitive information (e.g. HIV, Mental Health, work-excuses, etc). Again, if you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital.
F. Third-Party Sites & Links
Further, third Party sites and their health-related information and resources are intended for educational purposes only and are presented in order to impart general information relating to certain diseases, ailments, physical conditions and their treatments and not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or for the care that you receive from you healthcare providers. The Information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease, nor is it a substitute for professional care and is presented “as is”. Should you have any health-care related questions or suspect you have a health problem, you should consult your health-care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the third party web sites. Therefore, by Clicking on the third party site you fully and completely release UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS from any and all liabilities and damages and understand and agree that any use of the information provided is at your sole risk and discretion, and you are solely responsible for determining whether or how to use the information provided if at all.
II. Website Security
The UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website is a webpage that uses security measures designed to attempt to keep unauthorized persons from reading communications, information, or attachments. The communication and information-viewing made available through the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website is designed to attempt to prevent unauthorized parties from being able to access or read messages. Other security measures protect information maintained within the Website site.
Secure messages and information are designed to be read only by someone who knows the right password or pass-phrase to log into the Website site. Secure Messaging can be a valuable communications tool, but has certain risks. Keeping messages secure depends upon two (2) additional factors controlled by you:
- Secure messages reaching the correct email address, and
- Authorized individual(s) being able to access secure messages
Only you can ensure the presence of these two (2) necessary factors. We need you to make sure that we have your correct email address and that you inform us if that e-mail address changes. You also need to keep track of who you have provided access to your Website account, so that only you or someone you have authorized can see messages received or other information in your Website. You should protect your Website login information from anyone whom you do not want to access your Website account and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your login information or if you believe that your login is no longer confidential. We will not answer questions or send protected health information by regular email. Even with these security measures, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality, security or integrity of Website information. UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS will not be responsible for any breach or loss you may incur as a result of someone else misusing your password with or without your permission.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, you expressly agree to fully waive, release and discharge UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS, its entities and affiliates, its physicians, physician practices, providers or any of its staff from any and all claims, liability damages and or losses for network infractions.
B. Security & Confidentiality Practices
To maximize the Website’s usefulness while attempting to ensure security protections, the following practices are observed and agreed-to:
- All email address lists will be kept confidential and such lists will not be shared with other parties, unless necessary to carry out Website operations (e.g. perform system upgrades to the Website) or required by law.
- All e-mails sent by UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS to you using the Website will be encrypted for security;
- All e-mails from you to UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS or UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS staff members must be sent through the Website. E-mails sent outside the Website are not secure, and vulnerable to interception by outside, unauthorized persons;
By registering for an account and/or using the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website, you agree not to hold UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS or any of its staff or physicians liable for network or security infractions beyond our control.
C. UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website Availability & Integrity
Access to this secure Website is optional. The Website is provided as a courtesy to UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Customers and their Families, and may be limited, suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason. UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS does not represent that the Website will be fully available continuously, or in any particular country or jurisdiction.
III. Website Logistics – Requesting & Obtaining Account & Access
To obtain an UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website Account, all you need to do is
A. Electronic Submission – User Access Agreement
Upon electronically submitting your User Access Agreement, you should receive a “Welcome” email containing instructions on completing your enrollment and a link to the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website login screen. We try to respond to access requests within one (1) business day, but the process can take up to three (3) business days. The Welcome e-mail will include details on how to create your personal UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website log in and password. You must follow these instructions to gain access to and begin using the UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS Website.
If you have not received a Welcome email from us within three (3) working days after electronically submitting your User Access Agreement, please email Unique Footprints at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. RELEASE, WAIVER, AND HOLD HARMLESS – By Selecting “I Accept” Or Physically Signing And Submitting A User Access Agreement:
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS INHERENT RISK IN UTILIZING THE INTERNET AND/OR SHARING YOUR PASSWORD FOR WHICH UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, THEREFORE, YOU AGREE YOU ARE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- YOU ARE AGREEING TO ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISK ARISING OUT OF ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, SHARING AND/OR PRINTING ANY OR ALL OF YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE.
- YOU ARE EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO FULLY WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INSTRUCTORS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND EMPLOYEES, (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASEES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR OTHER EXPENSES OF ANY NAUTRE WHATSOEVER (COLLECTIVELY “CLAIMS”) FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESSING AND UTILIZING THE FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM ANY RELEASEE’S OWN NEGLIGENCE.
- YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM PROVIDES UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS PRE + POSTNATAL YOGA CLASSES AT THEIR FACILITIES AS A COURTESY TO VISITORS. UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS IS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR TO METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM, THEREFORE, METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM DOES NOT CONTROL OR MONITOR THE CLASSES OR WEBSITE, AND CANNOT GUARANTEE OR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN.
- YOU ARE AGREEING THAT THIS RELEASE, WAIVER AND HOLD HARMLESS WILL BE BINDING ON YOU AND YOUR EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, HEIRS AND MINOR CHILDREN.
UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS WEBSITE USER ACCESS AGREEMENT