Privacy. We value and respect your personal privacy, so it is important to us for you to understand what happens when you access our Website. When you access our Website we may collect information from and about you. Certain information is collected on a voluntary basis only. For instance, we may ask you for information such as your preferences, how you feel about the site, etc. We may also ask for personal information by specifically requesting it from you and you voluntarily providing it to us, including but not limited to, name, address, e-mail, specialty, preferred phone number and position you are interested in.
We do not sell our users’ personal information or share with third parties who do not have a need to know. We may use the information to inform you of new classes, learning opportunities, site enhancements, updates or events. We will also provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to receive these communications which could be by e-mail, direct mail, phone or text messages.
You can also choose to receive additional communications and information including without limitation informational newsletters from Unique Footprints which have articles you may find interesting.
Any information and or feedback you submit becomes our property, and we can use this information and or feedback for our internal purposes. You should be aware that when you voluntarily display or distribute personal information (such as your e-mail address), that information can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties, for which Unique Footprints is not responsible.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OUTLINED IN THIS PRIVACY AND
What We Collect and Store Automatically. As you browse through the website, read pages, or download information, other than the information you provide, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. It includes:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” or “yourschool.edu”)
- and IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our website from another one, the address of that website.
We use this information to identify user patterns, identify sources of traffic, and provide statistical feedback to site owners to help them improve response and analytics.
Purpose. As a Website, you have the option of searching for Classes offered, times and locations, as well as registering for classes.
Security. Unique Footprints and those third parties used to enhance our site have implemented best practices and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS.
- BY ACCESSING www.uniquefootprints.com OUR WEBSITE AS WELL AS THE THIRD PARTY LINKS THEREIN, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FULLY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE UNIQUE FOOTPRINTS AND ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INSTRUCTORS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND EMPLOYEES, (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASEES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR OTHER EXPENSES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (COLLECTIVELY “CLAIMS”) ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND LINKS THEREIN, EXPRESSLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM ANY RELEASEE’S OWN NEGLIGENCE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY ACCESSING www.uniquefootprints.com, OUR WEBSITE AND THIRD PARTY LINKS THEREIN AT YOUR OWN RISK;
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Releasees harmless from any Claims released under Paragraph 1 above or incurred by the Releasees in defending against any Claims released under Paragraph 1 above. This indemnity obligation shall also include reasonable attorneys’ fees, investigation costs, and other costs and expenses incurred by Releasees with respect to any Claims made against Releasees and whether or not such Claims arise out of any Releasee’s own negligence;
- You agree that this RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS REQUIRMENT will be binding on you and your executors, administrators, personal representatives, heirs, and minor children.
Disclaimer. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Website, or other sites to which it is linked. We expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Website or other sites to which it is linked.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, or recommendation.
Acceptable Use of the Unique Footprints Website. General Rules: Unique Footprints Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking distribute, store or destroy material (1) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (2) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (3) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
General. Unique Footprints makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Dallas County, Texas. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Unique Footprints with respect to the use of www.uniquefootprints.com and the Website. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revision of this Privacy and Disclaimer Policy. Changes to these terms and Conditions may be made at any time and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy and Disclaimer Policy prior to accessing the Website. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRIVACY AND DISCLAIMER POLICY AND AGREE TO BE EXPRESSLY BOUND BY SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We would be sorry to lose you but incase you’d like to UNSUBSCRIBE:
We respect your right to privacy and to have the option to control what you receive and how you receive.
So, if you want to be removed and not receive any further communications from OUR WEBSITE, all you need to do is click unsubscribe in your email from Unique Footprints or click here and an e-mail will pop up with the e-mail address already populated. Put in the body of the e-mail your name and e-mail address that you entered when you visited OUR WEBSITE and indicate you want to unsubscribe. We will then remove your name and e-mail from any further communications.